This page is created for all graduates of various institutions whose results has been approved by their various senate and wish to participate in the NYSC 2018-2019/2020 Orientation Exercise [Batch A Or Batch B].
NYSC Batch B 2018-2019/2020 Online Registration, Mobilization and Orientation Timetable
When is the next nysc mobilization coming up for 2018-2019/2020? That’s what all prospective Corp members have been asking.
Having completed and fulfilled all Requirements of your institution and you have been awarded a degree which is a prove that you are a graduate what comes up next is the nysc scheme.
The NYSC mobilization scheme is very important to all graduate who wish to work in any private or government establishment located within Nigeria.
Without the NYSC certificate it will be almost impossible to hold any political office or even an appointment as long as you are a graduate of any institution.
Foreign graduates are not exempted from the program, even if you studied in Europe/Asia or American it is required by law by that you return home to complete the one year compulsory program.
Alert :this is to inform you that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from Monday, 6th – Thursday, 16th August, 2018 to enable them register for the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Mobilization exercise.
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
This is to inform 2018 Batch “B” Stream II Prospective Corps Members that have registered on the NYSC portal online, and have been issued Call-up Numbers that Orientation Course will commence on Tuesday 28th August, 2018.
Online printing of your Call-up Letters has been scheduled for Friday, 24th August, 2018.
nysc batch A and B 2018-2019/2020 timetable
The National Youth Service Corps Board usually release table table for various batches be it batch A or B.
The time table is a guide on how the program will run. It contains the date when the program is scheduled to open and also comes to an end.
Unfortunately the 2018-2019/2020 mobilization timetable is not yet out, but please be rest assured that when it’s out we will inform you instantly.
2018-2019/2020 nysc calendar for batch A and B
The calendar is the same as the time table, the time table is a component of the calendar.
All this shows you when you will enter camps and when you will be passing out from camp.
It will also show you when the program will come to an end.
Take note that the program normally last for a period of 11 months
When will the 2018-2019/2020 batch A or batch B open for registration
Since the mobilization time table is not yet out, it won’t be wise to do a guess work.
You have to understand that the year 2019 will be a busy year ( election and campaign period) but nevertheless that does not mean the program won’t hold but let’s expect a little delay because the government might a little bit delay the release of fund for the program.
Expect it from January ending to February 2019,But don’t panic when the actual date is out we will inform you.
HOW TO CHECK NYSC SENATE APPROVED LIST.
- Go to NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx.
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
Information needed for NYSC 2018-2019/2020 registration
Before you register make the following information available close to you :
- Your full names ( surname and middle /last name)
- Functional Email Address (Gmail preferable)
- Strong Password ( you can mix it with alphabet and letters)
- Phone number
- School you Graduated from
- Program: full time or part time program
The above are information you are required to fill when the portal is open.
How to Register/Process NYSC 2019 Online Registration
The registration process is very simple and straightforward.
- First you have to visit the NYSC portal @ portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/
- Now first verify if your name is on the Senate list (if your name appears then continue)
- If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch A or B”.
- All previous prospective Corp members who where not mobilize should not create another account, since you have created one before you are just required to log in then continue your registration.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
NYSC 2018-2019/2020 Online Registration for Foreign trained graduates
Are you a foreign graduate? If yes then follow the laid down instruction on how to go about the registration :
You must upload the following documents
WAEC : waec is the west African school certificate and you must have a minimum if 5 credits pass
Neco : neco is another alternative to waec, it still follows same number of credit which is 5.
Gce or Nabteb : if you don’t have the above then you should get
First Degree certificates for University graduates: you have to present your BSc degree certificate that proves you have successfully completed your program.
HND Certificate for Polytechnic: you have to present this also, it’s for those that school in any recognized institution
International passport : you also need to upload your passport
Original transcript: this one will be gotten from your school, you have to apply for it before you will be given
Tips for the 2019/2020
mobilization and registration
- On no account must you register twice, avoid double registration it’s a crime.
- Always use a functional email address to register.
- Please keep your password and email, if you Register in any cybercafe ask them to give you your password.
- Your passport should be clear enough, and it should be recently taken.
- Finally make sure your details are correct, check very well but in case you made an error you can always apply for correction of details.
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
- 1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- 2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- 3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
- 4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- 5. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
If you have not done your clearance in school please make sure you use this period to do that fast as your school won’t send your names to NYSC for mobilization.
STATE THAT PAYS HIGHEST
ALAWEE: You might be interested about to find out states that pay the highest Alawee click here to find out
ABUJA CORPERS You might want to find out addresses of all NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide
Click here to find out how much FCT Abuja pays corpers click here
should Incase you were posted to Abuja you might want to find out how to get good accommodation around Abuja click here
We got this from unconfirmed source please view it
Please for now follow us on Facebook for more update and be the first to know when mobilization begins
We will be covering the following
updates for the 2018 NYSC Mobilization Exercise.
NYSC 2019 [Batch A Or B] Online Registration Of Institutions [Pre-Mobilization]
NYSC 2019 [Batch A Or B] Mobilizations Of Graduands [Senate Lists]
NYSC 2019 [Batch A Or B] Green Card And Call-Up Letter Printing
NYSC 2019 [Batch A Or B] Orientation Timetable e.t.c
Make Sure To Follow The Respective Links As They Are Being Updated daily: