As you prepare your self for the Nigerian army zonal screening exercise there are certain things you must know about the Nigerian army screening process.
We are going to take few of our time to list them for you, just use few minutes of your time to go through them
You might want to click here to find out how to check Your name on the just released shortlisted candidates here or you might be interested in Nigerian Army recruitment exam past questions click here
1. Ensure all the required documents are intact:
On the Nigerian army website there is an instruction that demands that you come along with all your documents and credentials.
This means that if you are going for the zonal screening you should go along with the following documents we are going to list below:
- Bring any documents that proves your age
- Photocopies of your academic certificates
- Bring the identification letter that you are asked to bring, don’t forget that it must be signed by the identifying officer in “Section F” of the completed form, which you printed from the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal.
2. Make sure to meet each and every requirement:
The Nigerian army has set up standards that every applicant must meet, these set of standards are found in the requirements of the Nigerian army recruitment forms.
Have it in mind that failure to meet this requirement means that you will be disqualify immediately. You are expected to go through the requirements, understand each every sentence before applying.
Here are some of the requirements the Nigerian army have listed on their website :
- Only Nigerian citizen are welcome.
- You must be between ages 18-22
- You must medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Ensure you are up to 1.68 meters tall (this goes for men) or 1.62 meters tall (this goes for women)
- Ensure that you are free from any crime
- You must have at least 3 credits including English Language in at most 2 sittings (SSCE/ NECO/ GCE)
3. Adequately prepare for the Zonal Screening Exercise:
Another thing that you have to do is to prepare ahead of the screening date. Have it in mind that there will be zonal screening exercise that will take places in the 36 zones of the Federation.
We understand that some candidates are leaving far maybe in the villages or far away town. If you notice you will be late for the for the Nigerian army screening exercise please plan ahead on how to be on the venue on time, remember there is nothing like African time
We found out that the Nigerian army authorities will test you in quantitative and verbal aptitude, current affairs and lots more, please try your best to up your game in this area.
4. Ensure you stay informed:
Now that you are 100% done with the registration, you have to stay updated about the latest news on the Nigerian army recruitment. You can chose to be visiting this page from time to time, check your email and also check the Nigerian army recruitment page for further information
5. Compose yourself:
On the date of your exams don’t go on an empty stomach, take something coal not something that will purge you.
Get your writing material, your dress,and other requirements listed on the Nigeria army website
Dress very well, be confident of your self, don’t allow fear shake the hell out of you. Finally don’t forget to take your credentials and documents with you, this is not limited to your online printout
Remember to abide by all rules set by the military board, don’t do expo in the hall, don’t go there trying to form one smart guy by supplying answers.
You don’t need to bribe your way into the military, we have seen honest people who entered the military with little or no help from anyone.
Remember that fraudsters are now on major sites and Facebook claiming they are highly connected or they are military personnel. Have it in mind that no responsible military personnel will engage in such act.