Absu Post-UTME Screening 2018/2019, Cut-off Marks [ND Full-time]departmental cut off mark
ABSU Post UTME Screening Form 2018… Abia State University, Uturu ABSU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. ABSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 120. See more details below;
We are aware that you are here because of the much anticipated 2018/2019 Abia State University post utme screening exercise, probably you want to get necessary information that will be of valuable help to you in respect to the much anticipated ABSU screening exercise.
If you have been trying to find out when Abia State University Uturus will conduct their screening exercise for the 2018/2019 session then you are on the right article.
In this article we will give you details about ABSU post utme screening form, those who are eligible to buy this form, banks that sells the form and most importantly date the post UTME form is expected to be on sale.
We believed that once you know all this information it will be easy for you to plan ahead of time. .
ONLINE REGISTRATION : Thursday 5th July, Friday, 27th July, 2018.
When will ABSU post utme screening hold 2018/2019 ?
We are glad to inform you that ABSU post utme screening excise will commence soon : not yet out
How much Does Absu Post-UTME post utme screening sold 2018/2019 ?
Please be informed that the ABSU post utme screening Application form cost just N2000.
Please have it in mind that all post utme form are to be purchased through the official partner outlet the school approved of.
ABSU post utme screening Eligibility 2018/2019
You might have asked what’s the cut of mark of uniben for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Please note that the application is strictly online http://www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/,
- Please note that you must have a JAMB score of about 150 and above anything below 150 is not acceptable
- least five (5) credits passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
- Please be informed that the post UTME screening form is 2000
How can I pay for ABSU Post-UTME post utme screening form 2018/2019
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph
ABSU direct entry form 2018/2019
The management of ABSU also invites all direct entry candidates to also come for the screening exercise.
ABSU departmental cut off mark
How to gain admission into absu
Click here to find out how to gain admission into absu
How much absu pays per semester
Do you know how much absu pay per semester? It’s important you find out as this will enable plan ahead click here to find how much absu pays per semester
You might want to check ABSU school fees for medicine and surgery, law department
When will absu admission list be out?
To find out when absu admission list will be out kindly click here
ABSU Supplementary list how to check
After checking ABSU admission list you might want to check ABSU Supplementary Admission List click here
You might want to find out if absu accept awaiting results click here to find out
ABSU Post UTME Screening Form and date
You might be want to know and get more information on absu post utme form and date for screening exercise please click here
Abia State University, Uturu, ABSU Post-UTME Screening form / date & Result 2018/2019 Is Out | See date academic session are out.