Can A Student In SS1 & 2 Write Waec, Neco & Jamb 2018?
Most secondary school students who desire to write jamb, WAEC, NECO and GCE are confused if it’s possible to write this exams in SS1 & 2.
Dont worry i will answer your question and clear your doubts.
Now let me tell you as long as you are above average in your class no exam is impossible for you. Don’t limit your self by allowing fear and failure of others to scare you away from attempting JAMB, WAEC, NECO and GCE in SS 1 & 2.
- how to successfully pass jamb
- best time to start reading for Jamb
- how to overcome night sleep while reading
- where does jamb set questions from?
While i was still in school, i wrote my first GCE when i was in SS2 and I got 5 credits, only with determination was i able to achieve this at that tender age.
Please be informed that any SS1 or SS2 student can sit for waec / Jamb examination and it is highly advisable and recommended as this will enable you get lot of experience on how the exams are written and it will place you ahead of your fellow students
. Gaining admission at a young age is preferable as this will increase your chances of working in a competitive enterprise as most companies demand graduates within a given age bracket.
Advantages Of Taking Waec, Neco & Jamb From SS1/SS2
The advantages are listed below :
- You are still very hot and all you really dare still fresh in your head.
- You will be exposed to the way major examination bodies set their questions.
- Most Secondary schools in Nigeria do not equip you for waec standard questions.
- Waec preparations will enable you learn things you may not be taught in your school.
- This will increased your chances of gaining admission early.
- You could just pass waec, Jamb and Neco at one sitting.
- You would gain admission at a young age and your friends will be challenged.
- Entering the University at a young age is a good learning factor.
- You would gain admission before your elder brother/sister (lol).
- Your friends and parents will be proud of you.