FUTA post utme screening form 2018/2019 – cut off mark, Eligibility & Date and venue
Futa of Technology post utme screening (futa) post utme screening form for 2018/2019, not only that we are still going to discuss about the cost of the form, how you can easily process the form online.
If you have been searching for the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post-UTME cut-off mark, post utme screening form price and eligibility then this post is for you.
We are glad to inform you that the Federal University of Technology post utme screening form will soon be announced , the school management would be inviting candidates who chose the institution as their first choice to come forward to purchase the screening form
Please note that the registration is strictly done online @ https://www.futo.edu.ng
Please note that you should make use your most recent passport used to register for this year’s Jamb examination.
Post UTME schedule :not announced yet
Registration deadline: not announced
Please note that registration for Futa post utme is strictly done online before we go into more details about how the online registration is done let’s take a look at the eligibility.
Futa post utme screening eligibility 2018/2019
- Only candidates who scored 180 are invited for the post UTME screening exercise.
- Only candidates that chose the institution as their first choice will be allow to take part in the screening.
- candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Futa post utme screening form price 2018/2019
The price of the post UTME screening form is just 2,000 naira and a compulsory 3000 for past questions via the University’s portal. Please note that this fee is non refundable.
How to Apply for futa post utme screening 2018/2019
Visit any of this bank close to you and make a payment of 2,000 and also 3,000 for post utme past questions and results checking.
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- GT Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- Heritage Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Skye Bank
- Citi Bank
- Unity Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
You will be given a confirmation order number in the bank
Then you will be given Obtain the eTranzact Payment Receipts after payment.
Now log into the portal and click on “Confirm Application Payment” the type the confirmation order number given to you in the bank immediately you will be allow to login to continue your registration.
Fill all your names, and other details correctly in the space provided
Material you need to come along with
- Please note that you are come along with your JAMB result print out slip
- Come along with your post utme screening form printout this should be i color form.
- Two passport with your name and signature at the back
- Come along with your O level results such as WAEC, NECO and GCE results.
- Never you come along with your mobile device