How and where does jamb set questions from? Jamb 2018/2019
Today we will be sharing an important information as regards how and where does jamb set questions from, we will also discuss how the 2018 jamb will look like, likely expected questions, how to go about answering this questions successfully.
Year in year out JAMB candidates are confused about Jamb method of setting questions, where they get questions they field. Only few has been able to decode their tricks and used it to climb the ladder of successful in all exams not only limited to jamb.
Where does jamb get mathematics questions from?
Jamb questions are set from notable text books like the following :
- Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado -Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David -Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers
- Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Agebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh – Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational
We advise you to try your best on JAMB Mathematics past questions, solve as much as you can, master it to your advantage and watch how 2018 jamb will be as easy as anything. Please don’t hate mathematics, if you do and avoid it like plaque that will be your down fall, always read to understand.
Where does jamb set use of english from?
Just as mathematics questions are set from text books, so also does jamb set use of english questions from text books. We will give you list of text books to watch out from
- Attah, M. O. (2013) Practice in Spoken English for Intermediate and Advanced Learners, Maiduguri: University of Maiduguri PressBamgbose, A. (2002) English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and colleges (Revised Edition), Ibadan: HeinemannBanjo, A. et al (2004) New Oxford Secondary English Course Book Six for Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: UP Plc.Caesar, O. J. (2003) Essential Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Lagos: Tonad Publishers LimitedDaniel Jones (2011) Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary, Cambridge: Cambridge University PressEgbe, D. I (1996) Mastering English Usage and Communication Skills, Lagos: TisonsElugbe, B. (2000) Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Ibadan: HeinemannGrant, N. J. H, Nnamonu, S. Jowitt, D. (1998) Senior English Project 3, (New Edition) Harlow: LongmanIdowu, O. O, Sogbeson, T. S, Adofo, A. K. Burgess, D. F and Burgess, L. J. (1998) Round-up English: A Complete Guide, Lagos: Longman
Idris, U. (2001) Oral English at Your Fingertips for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, M. Youngbrain Publishers
Igiligi, E. C. and Ogenyi, S. O. (2010) Grammar and Composition in the G.S.M. Age, Enugu: Joe Hills Production Services
Jauro, L. B. (2013) Oral English for Schools and Colleges: A teaching and Learning Approach, Yola: Paraclete Publishers.
Nnamonu, S. and Jowitt, D. (1989) Common Errors in English, Lagos: Longman
Obinna, M. F. (2001) University Matriculation Use of English,(Fourth Edition) Port Harcourt: Sunray Books Limited
Ogunsanwo, O. Duruaku, A. B.C, Ezechukwu, J and Nwachukwu, U. I (2005) Countdown English Language, (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Evans
Olatoye, S. (2006) The Silent Teacher, Ado-Ekiti: Segun and Sons Enterprises
Oluikpe, B. O. A, nnaemeka, B. A, Obah, T. Y, Otagburuagu, E. J. Onuigbo, S. and Ogbonna, E. A. (1998) Intensive English for Senior Secondary School 3, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publisher.
Tomori, S. H. O (2000) Objective Tests for School Certificate English: Practice in Lexis, Structure and Idiom (Reprinted Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann
Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, O., Idris, A. U., Okebukola, F. O. and Owokade, C. O. (2002) Catch-up English for SSCE/UME, Ibadan: Heinemann
We advise you to get past questions from us and start practicing now.
Where does jamb set physics questions from?
JAMB Physics Questions are usually set from some notable text books, like the following :
- Ike E.E (2014) Essential Principles of Physics, Jos ENIC publishers
- Ike E.E (2014) Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, Jos ENIC publishers
- Nelson M. (1977) Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain, Hart Davis Education
- Nelson M. and Parker � (1989) Advance Level Physics, (Sixth Edition) Heinemann
- Okeke P.N and Anyakoha M.W. (2000) Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos, Pacific Printers
- Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O (1992) Comprehensive Certificate Physics, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
ALSO try and concentrate on the following :
- How to analyze Newton’s Laws of motion
- How to solve machine related questions.
- Mirrors and Lens
- Nuclear Physics
Where does jamb set chemistry questions from?
Chemistry questions are usually set from these text books
- New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ababio, O. Y. (2009), (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- 2. Senior Secondary Chemistry, Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999), Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- 3. Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, Ojokuku, G. O. (2012, Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- 4. Essential: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (2008), 2nd Edition, I. A. Odesina, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- 5. Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Uche, I. O.; Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Ibadan: Evans.
Where does jamb set economic questions from?
Economics questions usually comes from these text books
- Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Macro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
Please if you need other subjects just comment and I will list the recommended text books for you.