Please be informed that in an attempt to make cbt exams more friendly the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB has introduced the use of 8 keys this means that mouse will no longer be use.
click here to understand all about Jamb 8 keys
We want you to carefully look at the picture below which we will use as an illustration to guide you on how to answer jamb questions using computer .
I would advise you to zoom the picture above very well so as to get a better view of the sample screenshot of JAMB CBT screen .
Functional Navigation Buttons and how to go about them
- Subject area: where the JAMB CBT subject taken is located.
- Time (duration) for the JAMB examination
- Remaining time you have for the examination.
- WE urged all candidates sitting for the exam, to check the time lapse and time remaining to be able to complete the exams on time, been aware of the remaining time, will surely help you answer questions faster and know that your time is limited.
- Instruction area: This place, candidates can go and check the instructions pertaining the exams.
For those candidates writing the 2017 JAMB UTME, this video shows the eight keys to be used and their functions.