How To Check Jamb Caps MarketPlace if Other Schools & institutions Have Considered You For Admission~2017/2018/2019
Jamb caps market place considerations:
have you checked your name on Jamb admission status and could not find your name there? Don’t panic I will teach you another step that is not difficult, this steps you will use it to dig in to find out that university or Polytechnic that has given you admission.
New JAMB Method for Admission Process for 2017/2018 Academic Session
The admission process is now automated with direct involvement of the registrar of JAMB for final approval. Mr. Oloyede also said that Institutions could conduct dual mode system which involves both manual and the newly introduced CAPS.
Jamb Market Place
The new policy is expected to make provision for a ‘market place’ in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and ‘request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.’
These institutions will write to JAMB to request for the students and also give them (students) three days to respond. Also, only three universities can request for a candidate.
jamb to train candidates on caps
The new system is such that institutions can only admit those who meet their cut off points. A certain admission officer who was in attendance affirmed that if a candidate fails to meet the cut off mark, that student would certainly be denied admission irrespective of the candidate’s connection.Also, the policy intends to make provisions for candidates to accept and reject any admission being offered to them.
How To Know If You Have Been Considered for Admission In Caps MarketPlace Consideration
When you visit caps marketplace, you will see , “The following institutions are considering you for admission, click on accept / reject button, to either accept or reject the offer. Please be informed that, accepting the offer does not mean you have been admitted, it simply implies that you have accepted to be be considered for admission by the institution“.
If you don’t like the school, don’t accept. If you Accept it means you have agreed to be a candidate of such institution that has requested you to be their candidate. Schols.com.ng is always here to guide you and to teach you the best way to always scale through Jamb years huddles.
How To Access Jamb Caps Market Place
- Login to your Jamb profile by clicking here.
- Ensure to enter the correct email and password you used to register your Jamb profile.
- After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page. Then click CAPS under the admission TAB.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
- You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘MARKETPLACE’.
- That’s all… You will know if you have been considered for admission in any other institution apart from you school of choice.
Dont forget to share this on WhatsApp and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates