See when jamb will announce change of institution/course form /closing date- 2019/2020
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB change of Institution/Courses, Name, Gender, State/LGA of Origin and Date Of Birth
Since the release of the just concluded jamb examination results So may candidates have been trying to find out more information concerning jamb change of institution and course form and also know when the form will be on sale and also the closing date. We all know no one like to be left in the dark.
I will be quick with this guide it’s just a 5 mins write up.
Jamb change of institution and course – closing date information 2019/2020
Now lets go straight to the point, a lot of candidates always make mistakes while filling their form online and it becomes difficult to change such mistakes which makes them to worry ad wonder if anything could be done to change this mistake they made Continue reading….
Why jamb Change of Course and institution 2019/2020
The change of institution and course is introduced to enable JAMB candidates who already know their scores and have verified the cut-off mark of their choice institutions, and to make the necessary changes in their choice of course and institution relative to their UTME 2019/2020 scores.
So immediately you get to know your score, the best thing to do is to quickly check your school departmental cut off mark and also the general cut of mark before making your decision.
Who are eligible for jamb change of institution and course 2019/2020
Jamb change of institution and course is open to all candidates of 2019/2020 jamb and also to direct entry candidates who wish to pursue a BSc program.
Every wise student who really want to gain Admission into any institution and he or she notice that his/her score is low even far below the departmental cut off mark will definitely opt for a change of institution or even course.
So if you really want to Boast your chances of securing admission this year and avoid extra year at home why not change your course to a lower non competitive course or institutions?
For example If you scored 180 in the JAMB 2019 UTME and you choose a competitive Institution like UNILORIN, UNIBEN, then you can now safely it to choose a less competitive one to increase your chances of admission.
Situation That Requires JAMB Change Of Course OR JAMB Change OF Institution
Changing from Polytechnic As First Choice to University as First Choice: there are some candidates that chose polytechnic as their most preferred but now due to one reason or the other now want University as their preferred choice.
Changing from University As First Choice to Polytechnic as First Choice: due to low score obtained in jamb some candidates will like to chose polytechnic as their first choice. So if you fall in this category while not obtain the form.
Changing from One University As First Choice to Another University as First Choice: you can change form one University that is not competitive to a less competitive ones. Or you can chose one that is closer to you due to distance or insecurity.
Changing from University As First Choice to University as Second Choice then Polytechnic as First Choice: this is very clear if you fall under this category you are free to do the needful.
Change from one course to another : you might discover that the course you want to go for have a very high cut off Mark, instead of fighting a lost battle why not change to one’s that are less competitive with minimum score.
When will Jamb announce the sale of change of institution/course form?
The 2018 change of course form was announced on around July 2018 so expect jamb to announce it around July 2019
This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2018 UTME Registration that they can make corrections for the following categories:
- Correction of Name
- State/LGA of Origin
- Choices of Institution/Courses and
- Date Of Birth
Note: jamb change of institution/course is not yet on sale
Jamb correction of Data 2019/2020
We will like you to know that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB do release the date of correction of Data around April or just few months after the jamb examination.
From our calculation the 2019/2020 jamb correction of Data will likely begin around April/May and will run to June.
During this period candidates are advised to quickly change their institution to the ones that is preferred by them.
You might even ask whether other things can be corrected apart from the institution?
My answer to the above questions has been yes, you can correct the following
- Name correction
- Correction of Gender
- Correction of Date of birth
- LGA/State of Origin correction
How to apply for Jamb Change of Institution/Course
- You are required to login to jamb official portal @http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Sign into with your email and password
- When it opens up search for “Registration (2019)”
- Click on “2018 UTME Data Correction”
- Now search for “Make Payment” note you might be interested in the following “Choice of Institution/Course Correction, gender and age changes or even correction of names”
- Now look carefully and Click on the “Pay Now” quickly write down your transaction ID for reference purposes.
- Please note that you can pay with different options such as :
- Internet banking
- if you select to pay with your Mastercard, continue with the steps below;
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Now you can click on submit having done the necessary changes.
- Jamb will make the rest changes on their end.
- Ensure you print out a copy of all you have done and file it safely.
JAMB Change of Course/Institution Correction Guide
Now to carry out the any correction successfully with out making any mistakes, follow this simple process I have outlined below :
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.
- Form the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
Can I do Jamb change of institution/ course by my self?
No you can’t do it by your self, Jamb has closed the window for that long ago. I could remember when i did mine my self even using my mobile phone then printing it out using a printer.
The only authorized body that can help you do this is jamb accredited Center. So quickly visit the accredited CBT centers you did your registration with.
If you are now leaving in a different state you can equally visit the nearest cbt center closer to you.
Jamb Change of Course 2019/2020 Closing Date
Jamb normally gives a deadline when the portal will be closed.
All candidates who wish to effect changes as regards to the name correction, date of birth correction or even gender should do so within the given period.
The 2019/2020 jamb change of institution closing date is not yet out, stick around when it’s put we will alert you immediately.
How much is JAMB change of course or institution form?
A friend of mine was asking me if the jamb change of institution is now free!!
Well it’s not free the price still remains the same, maybe with time to come the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB might decide otherwise.
We are pleased to inform you That the JAMB change of course pin is sold at the rate of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only.
Please when visiting any cbt centers to do this carry additional money maybe 500 to 1000 naira . Which will be for the processing fee.
Dont expect them to burn their fuel and data for nothing, they are in business too and they must cover for expenses.
NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin are N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
Please note that jamb has abolished the sales of scratch cards as they now opt for pin vending system.
All you need to do is to buy this pin from Banks closer to you then proceed to the nearest cbt centers to effectively change your course or institution.
Where you able to change your institution or course? Or is there any problem you are faced with? If yes we are always open to hear from you and to also guide you.
Let us know what is bothering you so that we can assist with the little way we can.
Use the comment box below to ask anything you feel like don’t worry am always here for you.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION TO REFLECT?
I have heard a lot of candidates who complained in the past that their change of course and institution didn’t reflect immediate. While some claim otherwise.
But from most candidates that did change of course and institution in 2018/2019 gave left positive remarks, most claim that the reflection was instant.
In my own suggestion then 2019/2020 changes will reflect instantly you did yours. So you have no worries.
- jamb change of course and institution portal
- jamb change of course 2019 closing date
- jamb change of course 2019/2020
- jamb change of course 2019/2020 closing date
- jamb change of course and institution portal 2019
- jamb change of course form 2019
- how to generate rrr code for jamb change of course
- jamb change of institution 2019
Tags: 2018/2019 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form, How to Change JAMB Form/Insitution, JAMB, JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form, JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018 , JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018