Lasu post utme screening form 2018/2019 – cut off mark, Eligibility & Date and venue – lagos state university
We are going to discuss on Lagos state university post utme screening form for 2018/2019, not only that we are still going to discuss about the price of the form, how you can easily process the form online.
If you have been searching for the LASU cut-off mark, post utme screening form price and eligibility then this post is for you.
If you are an aspirant of Lagos state university LASU then it’s time to get prepared for the much anticipated post utme screening exercise which is very compulsory for all those who chose LASU as their first choice.
Please note that if by any means you didn’t show up on the day of the post UTME screening exercise just forget about everything concerning LASU for 2018/2019 academic session.
This article will be divided into 3 sections one will center on LASU 2018/2019 post utme screening eligibility, how to process the form online and date of the post UTME screening exercise.
Please note that the registration is strictly done online @ lasu.edu.ng
Please note THAT while registering you should make use your most recent passport you used to register for this year’s Jamb examination.
Post UTME schedule : not yet announced
Registration deadline: not yet available
Please note that registration for LASU post utme is strictly done online before we go into more details about how the online registration is done let’s take a look at the eligibility.
LASU post utme screening eligibility 2018/2019
- Only candidates who scored 180 are invited for the post UTME screening exercise.
- candidates that chose the institution as their first choice are invited but if you chose the institution as your second choice you can still apply
- candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
LASU post utme screening form price 2018/2019
The price of the post UTME screening form is just 2,000 naira. Please note that this fee is non refundable.
Material you need to come along with
- Please note that you are come along with your JAMB result print out slip
- Come along with your post utme screening form printout this should be i color form.
- Two passport with your name and signature at the back
- Come along with your O level results such as WAEC, NECO and GCE results.
- Never you come along with your mobile device
HOW TO APPLY FOR LASU POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
The following are the steps to take in order to register for LASU Post-UTME screening exercise:
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top to PAY:
- i. non-refundable LASU Internet Access fee of N3,000;
- ii. and non-refundable Screening fee of N2,000.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
- Click on PAY
- Enter your email address, GSM number.
- Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
- Proceed to enter details of your ATM Card
- Click process payment
Print your payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for LASU 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION Button to print your screening PIN.
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
Save and proceed
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject, ONLY if the O’ Level result used is Two (2) sittings.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are eligible to apply for the screening but the awaited result must be uploaded latest Friday, 15th September, 2018.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the screening portal.
Note that ANY EXAMINATION TAKEN AFTER JULY 2017 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- Click the “I CERTIFY” button if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I Certify”button if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
Click the “Continue” button
After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING REPORT.
LASU POST-UTME/DE REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE FOR 2017/2018 SESSION
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for three weeks i.e.
Please NOTE that the deadline (application closing date) for the Screening (Friday, 15th September, 2017) is STRICTLY adhered to, as there will be NO extension of the date.
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to email@example.com.
The Lagos State University (Lasu) Point grading system is as follows:
|O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
How to easily gain admission into LASU
How to easily gain admission into lasu click here to find out
LASU Post-UTME Screening cut off mark for 2018/2019 academic session
The general cut off mark for all candidates that wish to sit for the 2018/2019 lasu post utme screening exercise is 180, click here to read more on the general cut off mark
LASU departmental cut off mark for 2018/2019 academic session
The departmental cut off mark for the 2018/2019 has been listed here please click here to find out the departmental cut off mark here
Courses offered in LASU
How to check LASU merit Admission List
How to apply for LASU supplementary admission
lasu Supplementary Admission Form for the academic session of 2018 /2019 will be announced after the first batch admission list has been released, candidates who didn’t see their names on the first batch should click here to see how to go about it
Please stop here, information below is outdated
List of Courses Offered in Lasu
– Christian Religious Studies
– Islamic Religious Studies
– History & International Studies
– Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
|2.||EDUCATION||– Arabic Education
– CRS Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
– Yoruba Education
– Biology Education
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
|4.||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE||– Agriculture|
|5.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– Accounting
– Public Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
|6.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||– Mass Communication|
– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
– Computer Science
|8.||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||– Medicine & Surgery
|9.||SOCIAL SCIENCES||– Geography & Planning
– Political Science
|10.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||– Transport|
|11.||ENGINEERING||– Mechanical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering