LASU Screening form for second choice 2018/2019-lasu.edu.ng post utme
As it is tradition in Lagos State University, the Lasu screening form for first choice and second choice candidates are sold separately, the 2017 /2018 LASU screening form requirements only allows first choice candidates to participate in the screening exercise.
Note: if LASU will accept second choice candidates we will update it on this article.
Lasu 2018/2019 will be announced soon. The form costs N5000. Candidates who chose Lasu as first choice in the 2018/2019 Jamb examination and had a score of 190 and above can apply. Also all Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lasu in the 2018/2019 academic session and who must have chosen Lasu as first choice in the 2018 Jamb examination and had a score of 190 and above can apply. And finally all candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University can also apply.
LASU post utme screening requirements
In addition to the above requirements:
- candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2018
- must possess five O’Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings except for Medicine and Dentistry that require only one sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course must possess six O’Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one other science subject and any other subject before they will be allowed to use two sittings.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lasu.
- Candidates with awaiting results are also eligible to apply for screening but the awaited result must be uploaded no later than 15th September, 2018 .
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) committee must fill in their IIVC code on the screening portal.
Note that any examination taken after July 2017 is not acceptable. Registration will begin on Monday, 28th August, 2017. The deadline for applying is Friday, 15th September, 2017.
How to Apply for LASU screening form
- Visit the Lasu screening portal at screening.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on sign up, fill the form appropriately and submit
- Go to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click on login to make your payment.
- After payment, login and complete your registration, fill your O’Level result
Nwachukwu M. Is an educational writer who loves to write inspirational stories that will be of valuable help to students
Schoolportals.com.ng is a site that focuses more on giving out updates on Jamb, waec, and postutme news update. Although we discuss other topics here such as information that are related to banking, telecom and knowledge base.