LAUTECH Post-UTME Form, Cut-off mark & Exam Date Out – 2018/2019
Lautech 2018/2019 Post UTME form is not out.
The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH, is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session post UTME Screening Exercise that has been slated to hold soon
The form costs N7200. Candidates who chose Lautech as first choice in the 2018 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
LAUTECH Post-UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates MUST has chosen LAUTECH as their FIRST CHOICE (Preferred Choice) during the 2018 UTME.
- All the candidates who scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME are eligible to apply for the screening test.
LAUTECH POST-UTME Method of Application
- http://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/login.php to make payment of a fee of N7200 (N2200 for the screening online registration and N5500 for University portal access fee) using Inter-switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Afterwards, carefully complete and submit the online application form. Incomplete application form will not be treated.
- In completing the online application form, upload a digital copy of your scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, print out an acknowledgement page which assigns shows your venue of the screening exercise.
Applicants are advised to come for the screening exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out from the online registration.
- The Sale and submission of LAUTECH Post UTME Screening application form will end on on a specified date yet to be made known
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Date
- The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold soon
Please note the following:
- 1. Late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- 2. Any candidate with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- 3. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- 4. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- 5. All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The result of the test will be published on the website of the University – http://admissions.lautech.