NEKEDEPOLY HND Full-Time Screening Exercise, 2018/2019 Announced
If you want to apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND program 2018/2019 then the right time has come for you.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri invites interested applicants who wants to apply for HND program in the school to come forward and pick the form as the form is now available.
When will federal polytechnic Nekede HND full time screening holds?
Please be informed that the screening exercise will commence on the following date:
Wednesday, 25th July,2018;
- (a) School of Business and Management Technology (SBMT)
- (b) School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS)
- (c) Library & Information Science.
Thursday, 26th July,2018;
- (a) School of Engineering Technology (SET)
- (b) School of industrial and Applied Sciences (SIAS)
- (c) School of Environmental Design and Technology (SEDT).
N/B: Application on-line commences on 2nd July and closes on 20th July, 2018.
Aplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Nekede Full time Programme
LIST OF AVAILABLE HND COURSES AT FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE.
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
i. Accountancy (AC)
ii. Banking & Finance (BF)
iii. Business Administration & Management (BAM)
iv. Marketing (MK)
v. Purchasing & Supply (PS)
vi. Office Technology & Management (OTM)
vii. Public Administration (PA)
viii. Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
i. Agricultural / Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
a. Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
b. Soil / water Resources (option)
ii. Civil Engineering (CE)
a. Structural Engineering (option)
b. Transportation Engineering (option)
iii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
a. Power (option)
b. Telecommunication (option)
c. Instrumentation & Control (option)
iv. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
a. Manufacturing Engineering (option)
b. Power & Plant (option)
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
i. Architecture (AR)
ii. Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management (EM)
iv. Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
v. Quantity Surveying (QS)
vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
4. SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
i. Food Technology (FT)
ii. Computer Science (CS)
iii. Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
a. Biology / Microbiology (option)
b. Chemistry (option)
c. Physics / Electronics (option)
d. Microbiology / Biochemistry (option)
e. Environmental Biology (option)
iv. Library & Information Science (LIS)
v. Statistics (STA)
vi. Fisheries Technology (FIT)
5. SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
i. Mass Communication (MC)
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE HND ADMISSION.
- 1. All Candidates must first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students (HND).
- 2. Submit your application number on the box provided and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- 3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of two thousand, five hundred naira, only (N2000) onREMITA platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number.
- You can also choose to make your payment using your verve, visa or master card. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- 4. Return to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your card
- You will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
- 5. All unprocessed forms must be processed and submitted on or before 2nd September, 2016.