Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 Basic Requirements and Qualification
This article is about the Nigerian Navy Recruitment requirement and qualification but if you wish to find out about how to apply to the Nigerian Navy Recruitment click here or if you wish to check the Nigerian Navy list of successful applicants click here
Let’s take a good look at the Nigerian Navy recruitment requirement, that is what you need to possess before you can be considered eligible.
Nigerian Navy recruitment requirement 2019/2020
- If your not from Nigeria don’t apply.
- Those applying for commission and non commission you should possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- If you are a Male applicants you should not be less than 1.68 metres in height while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres in height.
- Age limit is between 22 to 28 year of age .
The Nigerian Navy General Certificate of Education 2019/2020
- The Ordinary National Diploma (OND);
- You must have an O level result, with a 5 credits pass ;
- The London City and Guilds or The WAEC City and Guilds.
Candidates with any of the following troubles cannot apply:
There are some body defect that are not allowed, if you have any of it such as short sight, flat foot etc you won’t be allow to pass through the screening process.
- previous orthopedic operation;
- short sight;
- ear problem;
- flat foot;
- less than required height( 1.70 for male and 1.67 for female)
- any natural disability.
Nigerian Navy Vital Announcements!
The Nigerian Navy is going to conduct a compulsory screening exercise for all those who applied for the Nigerian Navy recruitment .
During the screening process all your credentials must be checked, while coming for the screening exercise prepare your self for the following set of screening:
- certificate/credentials screening,
- medical screening and
- fitness test, among st others as the case may be.
Immediately the screening exercise is over, the results of all candidates that participated in the exercise will be uploaded online.
You are expected to login to the Nigerian Navy portal to check if you are shortlisted or not, although sms will be sent to all those who pass the screening exercise.
On the other hand candidates that performed poorly will be shown the exit door, that is why you must get your self ready for the screening exercise.
NIGERIAN NAVY LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES 2018/ 2019
After finding your name among those who have been shortlisted, you will need to attend the screening test that follows next, please while coming bring the following item:
- First, Guarantor’s Form.
- Secondly, Certification by candidate’s own Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any senior military officer.
Other Requirements include:
- Your First School Leaving Certificate must be presented .
- Your Primary School Testimonial also must be presented.
- Your O level results also is needed.
- Birth Certificate is also necessary.
Note: A check on the Nigerian Navy portal we found out that you are to bring some items to the screening venue. This items will help you participate actively in all the drilling you will be subjected to and they are:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
NIGERIAN NAVY LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE 2018/ 2019
Click here to view the list now
Have it in mind that will are not affiliated with the Nigerian Navy recruitment program, we won’t ask you to pay any funds in the name of anything that has to do with recruitment or school update.
If you get any messages or call please note that it’s not from us.