Npower Tax/Vaids Final list of verified Applicants /Shortlisted Candidates List 2017/2018 In PDF: Portal.npower.gov.ng/N-Tax.html
Npower Tax shortlisted candidates list 2017/2018 in PDF: portal.npower.gov.ng/n-tax.html. You will see how to check Npower Tax shortlisted candidates list 2017/2018 in PDF for N-Power Recruitment 2017.
This article is about the npower tax /Vaids Final list of shortlisted candidates.
Did you applied for the 2017-2018/2019 npower tax/Vaids which is a sub of the
npower program? If yes then this post is for you.
Today we will throw more light on the npower tax program, how to check Your name, information about posting letters.
Npower tax volunteers update 2017-2018/2019
The Federal government has advised all taxable Nigerians to be tax compliance to realize her objectives the Federal government has planned to employ about 3,700 employees through the npower program.
All applicants who where successfully selected for this program will work Community Tax Liaison Officers.
This Community Tax Liaison Officers will work hand in hand with the state internal revenue board to actualize her objectives.
What are the objectives of npower Community Tax Liaison Officers?
- The npower Community Tax Liaison Officers stands on 3 solid objectives which include the following :
- They answer to all enquiries on tax issues.
- Customer management
- They will educate the public on the importance of tax compliance
Npower tax volunteers can work in any of this offices:
- Tax Auditor
- community tax liaison officers
- Legal and Compliance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Assessor/ Collector
- Community Tax
- Liaison Officers
- tax authority Officers
Npower tax list of shortlisted candidates 2017-2018/2019
We have always promise you that we will always update you on the latest information as regards to npower tax.
On this article we show you a simple way to check if your name is among those shortlisted.
How To Check List of Successful candidates for Npower Tax Recruitment 2017
- Step 1
- 1. Please log on to www.npower.gov.ng
- 2. Click on “Check your pre-selection status
- 3. In the search box, type in your Name or Phone Number or Email address or BVN
- 4. If you have been pre-selected, your name will pop up
- 5. You will receive an SMS and email congratulating you on your pre-selection
- 6. Next you prepare for physical verification between November 27th – December 8th, 2017
- Step 2
- 1. For quick search, follow the steps below to check if you are among
- 2. Enter your phone number
- 3. Search for your name fast in list of Npower Shortlisted candidates 2017
- If you are shortlisted, then visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/home/
N-Power Contact Details
We thought it wise to share you some contact details of Npower officials.
We understand that a lot of applicants and beneficiaries of the program from time to time run into one issue or the other which they can’t resolve on their own
You can get a first hand information as regards npower tax, npower Agro, npower Teach and npower tech update from them.
If you experience any challenges, please call any of N-Power call center lines/numbers below for help.
We will like you to pay more attention to this because not everyone will pass through the selection stages.
There are requirements that must be meet, failure to meet any of them could disqualify you
- → Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- → Currently Unemployed
- → Must be a graduate (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- → Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- → Aged 18-35
- → Selection Preference Disciplines: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
- Knowledge and experience:
- → Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- → Good written and spoken English
- → Good phone etiquette
- → Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- → Desirable: knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
How to check 2018 Npower Tax/Vaids Final list of verified Applicants for
Follow this steps we have put down below to check if your name is included in the Npower Tax/Vaids Final list.
Any applicant who didn’t participate in the just concluded npower physical verification exercise should not stress their self because their name wont be included here.
To check, is very easy just login to www.npvn.npower.gov.ng or follow the procedures below.
We repeat these procedures because this is the best way one can check if he/she has been shortlisted for the final stage.
- Login via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng through Npower Volunteer Network portal
- Enter your dashboard by selecting Tax/Vaids to get started, to know if you are among the final selected applicants.
- If you are successfully been selected your page will pop up
- Immediately upload and update your personal information including your bank account details
- Lastly, the Npower verified logo will come up with a verified status symbol that means you have been successfully verified by Npower scheme team.
Npower Tax/Vaids Final List of Verified Applicants 2018
The final list is a compilation of those who applied for the npower program, please note that the npower program is sum total of npower Teach, npower tech, npower Agro, npower tech.
After successful registration what comes up next is the physical verification exercise, here candidates are expected to turn up for the verification in their various states where they applied from.
After the physical verification exercise most applicants are left in a confuse state, they don’t really know the step to take.
Note: Before your name will be on the 2018 Npower Tax/Vaids Final list, you must partake in the physical verification exercise.
All successful applicants should get ready for the much anticipated npower posting letters. This posting letters contains information like where you are posted to etc.
Successful Npower Tax/Vaids verified application will soon receiving their posting letters, have it in month that your primary place of assignment will be at the offices of the Joint Tax Board located in every states of the Federation.
What you need to know about N- Tax/Vaids Posting and Deployment
- All N- Tax/Vaids verified candidates must update and matches all their respective bank account names to correspond with name provided during the shortlist. This will help you to receive your monthly payment when due
- All N- Tax/Vaids applicant’s posting letter will be given to them at their respective Npower state branch office nearest to them, please ensure you go with your valid means identification when collecting your appointment/posting letter
- All verified applicants has been advice to report to head’s of various places you have been posted to start your primary assignment as an Npower Volunteer
Do you have any question as regards to Npower Tax/Vaids Final list of verified Applicants 2017-2018/2019?
If yes you have just simply use the comment box to reach out to us and be rest assured of our response