UNIUYO post utme screening form 2018/2019 – cut off mark, Eligibility & Date and venue
This article will enlighten you more on how to apply for university of Uyo (UNIUYO) post utme screening form for 2018/2019, not only that we are still going to discuss about the cost of the form, how you can easily process the form online.
We are glad to inform you that the University of Uyo post utme screening form is now available, the school management made the announcement of recent and they are inviting candidates who chose the institution as their first and second choice to come forward to purchase the screening form
Please note that you should make use your most recent passport used to register for this year’s Jamb examination.
Please note that registration for UNIUYO post utme is strictly done online before we go into more details about how the online registration is done let’s take a look at the eligibility.
Post UTME schedule :Screening begins July 23rd and end July 25th. Registration deadline: is July 22nd.
UNIUYO post utme screening eligibility 2018/2019
Only candidates who scored 180 are invited for the post UTME screening exercise.
Only candidates that chose the institution as their first choice will be allow to take part in the screening.
UNIUYO post utme screening form price 2018/2019
The price of the post UTME screening form is just 2,000 naira via the University’s portal. Please note that this fee is non refundable.
How to Apply for UNIUYO post utme screening 2018/2019
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
Material you need to come along with UNIUYO
- Please note that you are come along with your JAMB result print out slip
- Come along with your post utme screening form printout this should be i color form.
- Two passport with your name and signature at the back
- Come along with your O level results such as WAEC, NECO and GCE results.
Nwachukwu M. Is an educational writer who loves to write inspirational stories that will be of valuable help to students
Schoolportals.com.ng is a site that focuses more on giving out updates on Jamb, waec, and postutme news update. Although we discuss other topics here such as information that are related to banking, telecom and knowledge base.